Wednesday 1 April 2015

Baby Shoes and Sandals

Hi!

It has been months since I last blogged. Not that I didn't had time to crochet, in fact, I was making quite a number of amigurumies and other crochet items in the last few months. I was too occupied (a little too lazy maybe) to blog about the progress. 


This year, I've started learning how to crochet baby shoes and sandals. Been wondering ever since I learnt crocheting many years ago whether I should focus on amigurumi only or try on wearable items like hat, sandals, socks, baby dress and so on. This is because, wearables means I have to control the gauge, and I had a little trouble in following instructions. hehe. 

But I decided to try, and here we are, my baby shoes.. :D

I love the ribbons ;)

Mary Jane booties

simple sandals

This is not my pattern, It's downloadable from Happy Berry's webpage.
She has lots of beautiful and cute patterns!

Boy shoes. Love the angelfish ;)

What do you think? I still have a lot to learn on making baby shoes. For now, I'm stuck at the same size of about 9cm long. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me or comment on my blog with any questions and suggestions.

~Pauline~


No comments:

Post a Comment